Crimsonland game cheats

Crimsonland game cheats

Crimsonland game cheats:
Press “~” in the game and a dialog box will appear. Input: (note the case)
Suetp (fill in the level you have passed here)   (fill in the level you have passed here)
This cheat is cleared
Giveme……..(Fill in the weapons or props you want here)
I only know that NUKE is a nuclear bomb
There is another detail you may not notice:
You can level up when you hit a certain monster or when you have enough experience points!
A prompt will appear after the upgrade, and the word LEAVEUP will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. You can learn a skill by clicking on it. Here is what I have compiled:
Alternateweapon
You can use two guns at the same time, use the reload key to switch, the default is the middle mouse button (recommended)
Ammomaniac
Increase the number of bullets in the magazine by 20% (recommended)
Angryreloader
can explode when adding bullets
Ammunitionwithin
Can shoot with empty magazines, but it will hurt blood (garbage)
Anxiousloader
When adding bullets, pressing the shooting button desperately can speed up
Bandage
replenish 50% of life
barrelgreaser
Increase the bullet’s rate of fire, flight speed and power (recommended)
Bloodymess
Killing monsters can give 30% more experience, but the wounded blood also increases
Bonuseconomist
Increase the effective time of treasures (freeze, energy shield, fire, etc.) by 50% (recommended)
Bonusmagnet
Increase the chance of treasures appearing around you
Breathingroom
Use 2/3 of your life in exchange for all the monsters on the screen to die, but it is inexperienced
deathclock
fills up your blood, let you live for 30 seconds, and die after 30 seconds
Doctor
can see the blood of monsters
Dodger/ninja
There is a certain chance to dodge the monster’s attack
Evileyes
The monster you point at will not be able to move
Fastloader
speed up the bullet (recommended)
Fastshot
speed up fire rate (recommended)
fatallottery
10k experience or die immediately, each has a 50% chance, you can give it a try
Finalrevenge
I will blew myself up after death
Regeneration/greaterregeneration
Heat recovery/High-speed recovery
Grimdeal
dies immediately, 18% more experience
Highlander
There is a 10% chance of being killed by a monster in one hit, but there is a 90% chance that the monster cannot hurt your blood
Hottempered
Every time there is a burst of fire on my body
Infernalcontract
let you choose three perk, but your blood will be almost 0
Instantwinner
get 2500 experience
Iongunmaster
Increase the power of ion weapons
Jinxed
You or the monsters around you will die somehow
Leanmeanexpmachine
The experience will keep growing
Longdistancerunner
go fast (recommended)
Monstervision
can see monsters more clearly
Mr.melee
close combat, encounter a monster, the monster will hurt blood
Myfavoriteweapon
magazine empty capacity +2, and it is no longer possible to pick up weapons
Perkexpert/perkmaster
Next time you upgrade, there are 6/7 perks for you to choose (the initial number is 5)
Plaguebearer
can spread viruses to surrounding monsters
Poisonbullets
poison bullet (non-bullet weapons are also useful)
Pyrokinetic
The monster pointed at by the mouse will keep bleeding no matter how far away
Pyromaniac
Increase the power of fire weapons
Radioactive
surrounding monsters will hurt blood
Randomweapon
Change a random weapon
Reflexboosted
The game slows down by 10%
Regressionbullets
The empty magazine can also shoot, but it will reduce the experience (you can raise it when you are off, but don’t raise it at the beginning)
Sharpshooter
The bullet has an error, and I will give you a laser sight
Telekinetic
Pick up from the air (recommended)
thickskinned
Exchange 1/3 of the blood for 2/3 to reduce the monster’s damage to you
Poisonous/toxicavenger
poisoned the surrounding monsters to death
Unstoppable
When a monster attacks you, it will not affect your walking and shooting
Uraniumfilledbullets
depleted uranium bomb, plus power
General key upgrade options:
Bonusmagnet (reinforced body magnet)★★★
greatly increases the chance of props appearing
Bonuseconomist (strengthening body delay)★★★
Increase the duration of continuation items
Telekinetic (fetching from the air)★★★
You can get the props after staying on the front sight for one second
It is not impossible to use it together even if it is a submachine gun series that has passed hard 3.3
Secondary upgrade options:
Attack type:
Angryreloader (raging loader)★★
Every time a bullet is reloaded, bullets are shot all over the body
Hottempered (hot tempered)★★
will shoot sparks in all directions every once in a while
Laguebearer (Plague Spreader)★★
carries a virus and infects the enemy who attacks melee, causing it to retreat for a period of time
Radioactive (radiation)★★
Continuous damage to surrounding enemies
Auxiliary recovery type:
regressionbullets (bullet regression)★★★★★
can continue to fire when reloading, but it will lose a certain amount of EXP (afraid you have no experience if you kill more?)
Ammunitionwithin (portable ammunition)★
can continue to fire when reloading, but it will lose a certain amount of HP (not much blood, use with caution)
Myfavouriteweapon(Handy)★★★
Increase the weapon and ammunition in the hand by 2 rounds <There will be no randomweapon option in the future, and the effect of ammomaniac will be cancelled>
Reflexboosted (responsive)★★★
The speed of the entire game is slowed by 10% (I rarely upgrade, there are too many other important options..)
Perkexpert (upgrade package expert)★★★
The number of optional perk is increased to 6 when upgrading
Perkmaster (upgrade package master)★★★
The number of optional perk is increased to 7 when upgrading <prerequisite: perkexpert>

Finally, I will talk about a more interesting little cheat: if everyone adjusts the computer time to December 25, the word “Happy Holiday” will appear in the game, and there will be pieces of snowflakes.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt game cheats

Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire game cheats

Warhammer 40,000 Gladius Relics of War game cheats

SCUM game cheats

Grand Theft Auto 3 game cheats

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *